Monday, February 2, 2015

Sexy in real life : Pallavi Sharda

 I am sexy in real life,Pallavi Sharda,Pallavi Sharda,Pallavi Sharda,BESHARAM Pallavi,BESHARAM Pallavi,BESHARAM Pallavi
Recently Yahoo Entertainment has come out regarding Pallavi Sharda, who admire that she is  an Australian and Indian. The entertainment source said Where actresses shed their inhibitions from the first film itself and portray themselves as sexy lass, actress Pallavi Sharda began her life otherwise. She born and bred in Australia . Pallavi comfortably played girl next door roles in BESHARAM and lately released HAWAIZAADA.


Pallavi says about her feeling that “ I am sexy in real life. I don’t need to be sexy on screen. I am not at all averse to it . But I think my demeanor is such that I become very Indian here. I believe when you come from outside India, you end up being more Indian.”


In Australia she has portrayed a different aspect where she has one aspect here. She says, “ When I am in my Australia avatar people see me differently and when they me in Indian avatar I am different. It’s so funny when people watch my work in Australia they find it distinct but the same lot don’t understand my ability to switch between the tow.” She also added with her speaking that “ When I go back home I am making Chai and serving it to my parents . I come from a very conservative Indian family.”

However,  right now she is making a nice moment for her bright future  like Sunny Leone.

In short Youtube Video Pallavi Sharda

No comments: