Monday, November 19, 2012

Los Angeles Galaxy may lose David Beckham

Los Angeles Galaxy, David Beckham is an American association footballer, Southern California franchise, The Galaxy will lose Beckham, midfielder Beckham, 2011 MLS Cup, MLS Cup,
David Beckham
David Beckham, who is an American association footballer and Now, he plays for Los Angeles Galaxy. The Galaxy will lose Beckham. He will end his six year playing career with the Southern California franchise on December 1 of this year.

The midfielder said in a statement that " I've had an incredibly special time playing for the LA Galaxy, however, I wanted to experience one last challenge before the end of my playing career," He also said on the LA Galaxy's website on Monday night-- " I don't see this as the end of my relationship with the league as my ambition is to be part of the ownership structure in the future."

"In my time here I have seen the popularity of the game grow every year. I have been fortunate to win trophies , but more important to me has been the fantastic reception i have been fans in L.A and across the States. Soccer's potential has no limits in this wonderful country and I want to always be part of growing it."

Beckham decided to continue playing for the Galaxy for another season, right after helping the team win the 2011 MLS Cup in January.

It is very sad news for the Los Angeles Galaxy. But, Now , what are you thinking about this sorrowful event for the Los Angeles Galaxy?

No comments: