Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Anne Hathaway wants to be a mom



Anne Hathaway, who is an American actress. The actress wants to be a mom.

She is on two new magazine covers, thank in part to her buzzy role as Fantine in this year's adaption of "Les Miserables."

The one thing both interview have in common? How much Hathaway has decided she wants a child with her husband, Adam Schulman.

She said in her Vogue feature... "Oh, My God. I want to be a mother and I anticipate loving my children quite fiercely." Ref...CNN Entertainment.

She reveals that she's ready to start a family that "I really want to have a baby and my husband and I are like, ''Where are we gonna live?''"

Marion Cotillard chimed in saying "Come to France! We have laws!"

Really, a family is not fruitful without a child. The expectation of Anne Hathaway is really very good.

No comments: